Monday, June 6, 2011

A blessing for my nephew graduating from college and my family who traveled to watch him

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can
start today and make a new ending."

-- Maria Robinson

 


 

 

 

 

Image002

Each 

and everyone one of us are going through tough 

times 

right  

Now, 

but God is getting ready  

to 

bless 

you 

in a way that only  

He 

can.  Keep the faith.   

My 

instructions were to pick    

four people that 

wanted God   

to 

bless, and I picked you.  

Please 

pass this to at least    

(4) 

people you want to be blessed   

And 

a copy back to me.  

This 

prayer is powerful, and  

Prayer 

is one of the best gifts  

We 

receive... There is no cost but a lot of rewards. 

Let's 

continue to pray    

for one another.  

Image003

The 

prayer: 

Father, 

I ask You to bless    

my friends, relatives and those for 

whom 

I care deeply, who are reading this right 

now.

Show them a new revelation of your love 

and    

power. 

Holy Spirit, I 

ask    

you 

to minister to their spirit   

at 

this very moment. Where   

there 

is pain, give them 

your 

peace  

and 

mercy. Where there is self-doubt, 

release 

a renewed confidence through your grace. 

Where 

there is need, I ask you to fulfill 

their    

needs. 

Bless 

their homes,  families, 

finances, their goings  

and 

their comings. 

In 

Jesus '    

Precious name. Amen.  

(If 

the Lord lays upon your  

heart 

to send this to 

more 

than    

four people, you are truly 

blessed). 

 

 

 

"It's useless to rise early and go to bed late, and work your worried fingers to the bone. Don't you know he enjoys giving rest to those he loves?" -- Psalms 127:3-4

 

Posted via email from Brian's posterous

No comments: