Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dan's Killer Keynote

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Raine <dan@wuranga.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Subject: Dan's Killer Keynote
To: bigdaddybees@gmail.com


At the Manchester Coming Home seminar I did a session on how you can own any keyword using Ezine articles.

And this isn't some crappy article marketing technique either, it's a full-on strategy to not only own any keyword (including highly competitive ones), but to also generate a ton of backlinks to your article, and also drive a shed load of traffic to your sites.

To be honest, when I presented this at the seminar I was pretty pissed off, because I taught this killer technique at the previous Orlando and Beechworth conferences and only 2 people had actually gone out and used the damn thing.

The worst part about it is that the actual technique only costs about $5 to implement, and STILL nobody was using it.

The absolute killer part of this strategy is that I don't just use this technique to grab spots in the search engines, I actually use it to *test markets*

Think about this...

It takes less than an hour to write an article, all complete with your keywords in the content and in the main title, and then it takes a short time to get it submitted and published on Ezine.

Then, using my technique, I get the article ranked in Google inside of 24 hours on page one for any keyword I've targeted, and start to test traffic and conversions.

Do you see how cool this is?

You don't even need a website, you just need an article and $5 to get started and test a market.

Where else can you get such cheap and quick results?

Well, I've had enough of people not taking advantage of this secret loophole, so I'm giving away my keynote session from the Manchester conference so you can go and start dominating today using the strategy.

Just so your aware at how valuable this session is, the tickets to the next Coming Home seminar in San Diego next month are $997, and I'm not teaching this strategy there.

You can only grab this as a free bonus to the RSS Bomber WordPress plugin, and it's getting taken down at the weekend, so if you want to grab your copy then you need to do it now.

Once it's gone then it's not coming back, and I'm not teaching it again, I'm just going to use it time and time again to do my testing quickly and cheaply, and of course earn myself some cash ;)

Go and get the keynote session as a bonus at this link:

http://bit.ly/aba7Yz

Dan.

~~~

This email is never sent without permission.

You are receiving this email because you registered
to participate in the Thirty Day Challenge at:
http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/

If you no longer wish to receive these valuable
emails from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking
the link at the end of this message.

ADDRESS
Raine Venures LLC, 28 Cheswold Blvd,
Newark, Delaware, US, 19713.

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.
http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=87670&p=1525

Posted via email from Brian's posterous

No comments: