Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fwd: Special Announcement from Bethel New Life

Congrats Ed. Let me know if I can help you, in any way. Best of wishes to Lori.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bethel New Life 
Date: Wed, Jun 29, 2016, 3:13 PM
Subject: Special Announcement from Bethel New Life
To: <brianlbanks@gmail.com>


 

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

FOND FAREWELL

I write to share with you that the time has come for me to leave Bethel New Life. After five years of working with you and Bethel's amazing staff and board, I am moving to Florida with my husband next month. As we relocate across the country and start a new chapter in our lives, Bethel will be starting a new chapter as well.

I am pleased that Bethel's board has named Ed Coleman as Interim President and CEO. Ed has played an important leadership role in helping to reshape Bethel and to define our West Side Forward> strategy. Although parting is bitter sweet and although I know that I will miss Bethel and the Bethel family, I know that the organization is in good hands. With your continued support, I am confident that Bethel can help to reduce poverty on the West Side and bring about a new chapter for West Side neighborhoods. Thank you so much for your support over the years and know that you will always have a friend in Florida.

Best,

Lori

WARM HELLO

I write to thank you for your past support and to ask you to join me on a grand adventure -- writing the next chapter for Bethel New Life. Although our City and State face daunting challenges, challenges are not new to the West Side and we remain confident that with your help and support, we can move the West Side Forward>.
 
Over the coming days, weeks and months, I will be reaching out to you -- to ask for your ideas, your support, to rekindle relationships and launch new partnerships. We recognize that in order to move the West Side Forward>, Chicago must heal old wounds, overcome historical problems, and build a bold new future. We believe that if we work together to address the issues that create and sustain concentrated poverty across our community, we can achieve success.  Success comes, we believe, when people are employed in well-paying jobs and poverty is reduced. Success comes when we work together, and at sufficient scale, to being about transformational change across all of Chicago.  And success comes when Chicago's West Side communities become more desirable places to live, work, and play.
 
I look forward to working with you and I thank the Board of Directors of Bethel New Life for the faith and trust that they have put in me as I take the role of Interim President and CEO of Bethel New Life.
 
Warmly,
 
Ed


4950 W THOMAS | CHICAGO, IL 60651 | 773-473-7870 | WWW.BETHELNEWLIFE.ORG

Bethel New Life, 4650 W. Thomas St., Chicago, IL 60651
Sent by ecoleman@bethelnewlife.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments: